Description AR Ruler App: Tape Measure Cam
AR Ruler app uses augmented reality technology (AR) to tape measure room, home, house with your phone camera. Target aim on the detected plane and start to use AR tape measure tool. Try to room scan and floor plan your house with a new computer technology.
iPhone & iPad version:
1) AR Ruler app – allows to tape measure linear sizes in cm, m, mm, inches, feet, yard.
2) Distance meter – allows to tape measure distance from device camera to a fixed point on the detected 3D plane.
3) Angle – allows to tape measuring corners on 3D planes.
4) Area and Perimeter – allows to tape measuring perimeter and area of the house.
5) Volume scanner – allows to tape measure size of 3D objects.
6) Path scan – allows to calculate the length of the photo path.
7) Height scanner – allows to tape measure height relative to the recognized surface.
8) Room Planner and Home Design – generates a room plan projection for drawn objects and exports the floor plan to PDF format.
9) On-screen Ruler app – measuring small objects directly on the phone screen.
10) Photo measurement app
Try AR Ruler app now – we’d love to hear your feedback!
Please note that AR Ruler app requires ARCore library produced by Google. ARCore is constantly improving, which, in turn, positively affects the room scanner quality and photo measurements accuracy of AR Ruler app.
Should you have any questions about AR Ruler app or need help, please do not hesitate to contact us via developer email.
More from Grymala
You may also like
★ • 271Paid
★ • 246Paid
4.2 ★ • 190Health & Fitness
4.3 ★ • 111Simulation
4.3 ★ • 202Casual
4.3 ★ • 242Sports