Description BandLab – Music Making Studio
BandLab is the best free music recording & leading social music creation platform with more than 50 million users worldwide.
BandLab lets you make and share music, no matter your skill level or background. Our multi-track Studio is a music maker that lets you record, edit & remix your music. Make beats, add creative effects, use loops and samples from our royalty-free sound packs from genres like EDM, dubstep, garage, hip-hop, house, rock, rap, and more.
There are no limits to how much music you can create with unlimited cloud storage & accessibility across all devices, you can access the music you created on your phone from your desktop browser. Music-making is everywhere.
With BandLab’s social networking features, you can find new friends, connect with collaborators or start a band with fellow musicians, guitarists, beatmakers, rappers, and more – no audition needed! Creator Connect matches you to potential beat makers, producers or DJs who share your music tastes and inspirations.
BandLab is more than just a music maker, beat maker, recording app or song recorder. You can discover millions of tracks made by artists and DJs, create personalized playlists and even watch live streams of music performances from top creators.
• *NEW* Sampler – A new tool for you to create custom instruments. Make a new Sampler Kit by recording sounds you hear in the world around you, or by selecting samples from over 15,000 royalty-free sounds provided by BandLab, or simply import your own sounds. You can even customize each sample to get just the sound you want. Musical creativity is limitless with the Sampler.
• *NEW* AutoPitch – Sing your heart out, drop some bars, and let our free pitch correction feature give your track that extra oomph. Record your best vocals yet with five customizable effects: Classic, Duet, Robot, Big Harmony, and Modern Rap.
• 16-Track Studio – This is where you make music – the Studio is a multi-track digital audio workstation (DAW) in your pocket. Use it as an audio recording app, beat maker, audio editor and so much more. You are a music maker anytime, anywhere.
• 330+ Virtual MIDI Instruments – Need 808s for your beat? Synthesizers for your lead lines? How about the sitar?! We’ve got a huge variety of Virtual MIDI instruments you can make music with, all within an app that fits in your pocket.
• 180+ Vocal/Guitar/Bass effect presets – Give your tracks that extra kick with world-class effects with real-time monitoring. From ambient sounds to crazy modulations, there’s something for everyone to get creative.
• Looper – Anyone can be a beat maker no matter your skill level. Make beats instantly from a huge library of loops, add some synth or reverb, or just freestyle your way to a whole new mixtape while on the go.
• Mastering – Get your tracks ready for distribution. Upload your song or recording and let our built-in mastering work its magic. Supports mp3 and other formats.
• Video Mix – Create expressive video clips, whether you’re a rapper freestyling over a beat or a songwriter laying down a hot solo. Jazz up your video with world-class effects!
• Explore – Not in the mood to create? No problem! Let BandLab be a source of entertainment as you explore and get inspired by new artists, genres, and collections curated just for you.
• Creator Connect – Looking for a beat maker, producer, or singer? Find like-minded creators just around the corner or halfway across the world! Just fill out your profile and we'll match you to potential collaborators who share your musical taste and inspiration.
• Tuner and Metronome – The essential audio tools for the modern music maker & producer so you never go out of beat or tune.
• Remix Tracks – Need inspiration to start a track? 'Fork' a public track that any creator has shared to make your own beat and remix.
More from BandLab Technologies
You may also like
4.3 ★ • 193Strategy
4.7 ★ • 260Music & Audio
4.7 ★ • 161Arcade
4.4 ★ • 67Tools
4.8 ★ • 206Racing
3.9 ★ • 206Tools
There are no comments yet, but you can be the one to add the very first comment!